Please ask your children about these topics we explored this week!
This week we learned…..
- How to log into our school computers
- We logged into our homework websites: RAZ Kids, IXL, 2nd Grade Spelling, Tumble Books
- Continues investigating time and money
- Place Value review again!
- we started doing shake breaks with Go Noodle
- we used the Hundred Number Chart and learned vocabulary like: columns, rows, diagonal, increase, decrease
- We had a discussion about Student Council
- we practiced Close Reading
- We continued to be Active Learners
- We learned the 5 Elements of Story
- We revisited Odd and Even (in math)
- Learner Profile as we see ourselves (describe myself writing)
- In Mandarin we learned how to say: sheep, horse, field