Please have a rich discussion with your child about their week at school!
This week we learned….
- daily surveys
- you must create a key for a pictograph
- math vocabulary: data, graph, survey
- we read 3 versions of Cinderella
- compared 2 versions of Cinderella using a Venn Diagram
- Reading strategy: Good readers visualize what they read
- Using the scissor technique like Henri Matisse to create images using 2 colors of paper
- We began our new unit “Storytelling”
- We went to an assembly and Caroline received a Learner Profile Award for being Caring, and Gustavo received an award for bing principled!
- It was a busy week despite two half days for conferences!