It was another very productive week in 2M. Be sure to ask your child about their learning experiences. Particularly….
- Adding and subtracting with regrouping – we are starting to get it!
- Reading Folktales from different cultures
- Our Folktale Inquiry – finding the 5 elements and the moral in a folk tale
- Conducting math surveys with Grade 1 Classes
- Creating graphs from our Grade 1 Class data
- which are the X and Y axis on a graph!
- what are the important labels that belong on a graph (there are 3)
- What did you learn about Cambodia from Tucker’s presentation?
- What did you learn about Finland from Vilma’s Presentation?
- What information can you find in an Atlas or Map?
- Where can you find a list of countries and there flags?
- What did you learn from 1M in this week’s assembly?
- What are the safety procedures in a fire drill and lockdown drill?
Have a great weekend everybody!